Three Ingredient No-Bake Oatmeal Bars
These Three Ingredient No-Bake Oatmeal Bars are the perfect snack to make when you don't want to put in a ton of effort but really want something delicious and fulfilling. You can make these with Smooth Operator or Simply Smooth or be a little more adventurous by mixing in Dark Chocolatey Dreams or The Bee's Knees instead! The possibilities for these no-bake bars is endless.
- Yield:20 squares
- Prep Time:5
- Cook Time:0
- Total Time:5 minutes
1 cup any Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter Spread
1/2 cup honey
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1. Line a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place your favorite Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter Spread and the honey in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave in ten second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
3. Add the oats to the melted peanut butter spread and honey mixture and mix until well combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and press until evenly distributed throughout the pan.
5. Refrigerate until set.
6. Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!
Tags: Peanut Butter & Co.