Peanut Butter Cinnamon Coconut Bread Pudding
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
6 slices gluten-free bread
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 large ripe banana, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
4 large eggs
2 cups almond milk
1 1/2 cups Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter, plus more for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare an 8-inch baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
3. Break bread into small pieces into the prepared baking pan. Drizzle melted butter over bread.
4. Add shredded coconut, banana slices, eggs, almond milk and peanut butter; gently toss to combine and lightly push down until bread is covered and soaks up the liquid.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top springs back when tapped.
6. Serve warm with a drizzle of more Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
Besides coconut and banana, what other add-ins would you incorporate into a Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter bread pudding recipe?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, April 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 04/25/13 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.