Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dessert Cheese Ball
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Whether you plan on celebrating Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day this year, this White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheeseball will be a fun treat for everyone. This no-bake recipe can be dressed up in red and pink for the occasion, or you can try out your own mix and match decorations. No matter what you choose to roll it up in, the inside won’t leave you disappointed
Prep time: 20 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 2/3 c. flour
1 cup White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
- 1. Beat your cream cheese in a large bowl until it is soft and easy to work with.
- 2. Add brown sugar and powdered sugar to the bowl and mix until smooth.
- 3. Add the peanut butter and mix again.
- 4. Once combined and smooth, shape your mixture into a ball as best you can. Put the ball on a piece of plastic wrap. Wrap it up.
- 5. Place the ball in the fridge for 1 hour, or until it is firm.
- 6. Put the chocolate chips and sprinkles on a plate and mix.
- 7. Take the cheese ball out of the fridge and roll it around on the plate until it is covered. If some spots need extra attention, press chips and sprinkles on with your hands.
- 9. Take the ball out of the freezer and serve it with salty pretzels, crackers, or cookies. If you’re feeling crazy, try it with chocolate sandwich cookies!