Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Crescents with Marshmallow & Bacon
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
The ultimate sweet and savory breakfast? We think so! These Dark Chocolate Dreams Crescents are outrageously decadent and delicious, making them ideal for the holiday season. Easily prepped in just 20 minutes, all you need is store-bought crescent rolls layered with luscious Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and crumbled bacon! Roll, bake, and get ready to taste the magic.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 12-14 minutes
Total time: 34 minutes
Yield: 16 crescents
3 – 4 oz thick-cut bacon
2 (8 oz.) cans crescent dinner rolls
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
2 1/2 tbsps. salted butter, melted
Shortening to grease
- 1. Cook the bacon as directed until crisp but not burnt, then allow to cool to room temperature. Once it’s comfortable to handle, use your hands to crumble into tiny bits and pieces.
- 2. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with shortening.
- 3. Warm the Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter for 10 – 15 seconds in the microwave until it’s easily spreadable. Next, spread an even layer of peanut butter on each crescent, then top with marshmallow fluff and a tsp or two of crumbled bacon.
- 4. Roll the crescents up towards the tip, then place point-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat until all crescents have been used, making sure there is some crumbled bacon leftover for topping.
- 5. Bake on oven middle rack for 12 – 14 minutes until golden brown, then allow to cool slightly.
- 6. While cooling, use a pastry brush to coat each crescent in melted butter, then sprinkle with the remaining bacon. When ready, serve and eat!
The post Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Crescents with Marshmallow & Bacon appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.