It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The holidays are right around the corner, and it's the perfect time to celebrate one of our favorite parts of the season - treats! Cookies, cake pops, brownies - you name it, we're here for it.
For the next month, we will be sharing our favorite recipes on Pinterest & Instagram. But that's not all...
Starting today, December 1, 2020, we're asking all peanut butter loving bakers and makers to join our Virtual Recipe Exchange!
To join, create a unique recipe using one of our products. Then, photograph your recipe and post it to your Instagram feed tagging @peanubutterco #bakeyourselfhappy20 and send us a DM of your recipe.
We will pick our number one favorite recipe and the lucky winner will receive an amazing prize pack including a bunch of Peanut Butter & Co. goodies!
AND since the holidays may look different this year for many of us, we also want to help you spread the gift of holiday cheer. Not only will the winner of this year's Bake Yourself Happy! Virtual Recipe Exchange win a prize pack for themselves, they will also have the opportunity to gift a *second* prize pack to a friend or family member of their choosing!
How To Enter:
- Create a unique recipe using any Peanut Butter & Co. product
- Photograph your recipe
- Post the photo on your Instagram feed and tag @peanutbutterco #bakeyourselfhappy2020
- Send us a direct message with your recipe
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- Giveaway contest begins on December 1, 2020 at 12:00 am midnight and ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
- One winner will be chosen by Peanut Butter & Co. after judging the cookie recipes and photographs of all eligible entrants.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- You must be a resident of the US.
- Winner may choose one friend or family member, who must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US, to send a second identical prize pack to.
- Photographs and recipes submitted for consideration are released to Peanut Butter & Co. for use on their social media and website for no limited period of time.
- Prizes will be shipped to the chosen winner and friend no later than February 15, 2021 with consideration for restrictions and extra safety measures taken as a result of COVID-19
- You may enter multiple recipes. Each recipe will count as one entry.
- You must submit an original recipe that is your own property and does not violate any copyright.
- You must submit a photograph that is your own property and does not violate any copyright.
- Any entries that violate the rules and regulations will be not be included in the giveaway contest.
- Peanut Butter & Co. is not required to release proof of judgement criteria.
- This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram in any way.