“PEANUT BUTTER & CO AND BARBIE DIGITAL MOVIE SWEEPSTAKES”
********OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES********
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PR, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. MILITARY INSTALLATIONS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Sweepstakes begins 12:01:01 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 09/12/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on 10/02/2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- SPONSOR: Peanut Butter & Co., Inc., 119 West 57th Street, Suite 300, New York, NY 10019.
- ELIGIBILITY: The “Peanut Butter & Co and Barbie Digital Movie Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to (i) legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) who are physically located and residing therein, (ii) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry in the Sweepstakes (or in the case of legal residents of jurisdictions where the age of majority is greater than 18 years of age, such age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside at the time of entry), and (iii) who have access to the Internet. Employees and immediate families (parents, children or siblings, whether or not the individual lives in the same household) of Peanut Butter & Co or WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT INC., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating sponsors, vendors, promotion or advertising agencies (“Promotion Entities”), or any other person or entity involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and immediate families and members of households of each of the foregoing are ineligible to enter. "Household member" shall mean people who share the same residence at least 3 months a year. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions outside of the United States and where prohibited by law or restricted by such laws, including but not limited to jurisdictions with laws that would require registration and/or trust account or posting of a bond, or any other requirements that have not been satisfied.
- HOW TO ENTER ONLINE: Visit www.ilovepeanutbutter.com and follow the instructions for entry. Entrants will be required to complete the registration form; all fields listed must be completed. Limit: one (1) vote/entry per person/email address per day.
If there is a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder regardless of the individual that submitted the entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, inaccurate, misdirected entries, or for any problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic, including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Sponsors reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Contest in the event of any such problem. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules are disqualified. Sponsors shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules without notice to the person attempting to enter.
Information Contained in Entry. By submitting an entry, each Sweepstakes entrant warrants and represents to Promotion Entities that the information contained in the entry is true and correct in all material respects and that Sponsors may rely on such information in their efforts to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Sweepstakes entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The information that you provide in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used for Sponsor’s internal purposes and to send you information about Sponsors, Sponsors’ products and promotions.
Application of Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees that Promotion Entities shall retain full authority, in their sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Promotion Entities.
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: Within (5) five business days of the conclusion of the Promotion Period, a random drawing shall be used to select (1) one Grand Prize winner (5) Second Prize winners. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- PRIZES: There will be one (1) Grand Prize award consisting of one (1) BARBIE digital movie (ARV $24.99) , fifty-two (52) jars of Peanut Butter & Co peanut butter spreads (ARV $260.00), and twelve (12) boxes of Peanut Butter & Co cookies (ARV $120.00); there will be five (5) Second Prize awards, each consisting of one (1) BARBIE digital movie (ARV $24.99), twelve (12) jars of Peanut Butter & Co peanut butter spreads (ARV $60.00), and six (6) boxes of Peanut Butter & Co cookies (ARV $60.00).
MUST REDEEM DIGITAL MOVIE OFFER BY 3/31/2024. Consumer must reside in the U.S. and register for a digital service provider account (go to wb.com/RedeemMovie for a list of digital service providers (e.g., Movies Anywhere). May only include HD Main Feature. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DEVICES. SOME DISPLAY RESOLUTIONS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING OR DOWNLOAD ON ALL DEVICES FROM ALL DIGITAL SERVICES. Consult your digital service provider for compatible devices, available display resolutions, streaming and download capability and Terms of Service. Ultimate display resolution on playback is dependent upon connection and device characteristics, including screen resolution. High-speed Internet connection required. Go to wb.com/RedeemMovie for additional details, requirements and technical support. Neither Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. nor any affiliate is responsible for maintaining any digital service. THIS DIGITAL MOVIE OFFER MAY NOT BE RESOLD OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED.
Specifics relating to the Prize not specified herein are at sole discretion of Sponsor. The Winner is solely responsible for any costs and expenses due in connection with the Prize not specified herein. The Prize may not be transferred or assigned, except at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. No cash value or substitution of the Prize will be permitted or provided, except that Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may provide a prize of comparable or greater value. The Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes due in connection with the Prize. Receipt of any Prize is conditioned upon compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations and these Official Rules. Sponsor will not replace a lost or stolen Prize.
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE/ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during Promotion Period.
- GENERAL SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS:
Potential winners may be required to sign and have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and any other documentation that Sponsor requires (and where legally permissible a Publicity Release) within ten (10) days of notification date or such winner will be disqualified and Sponsors reserve the right to randomly select an alternate winner. By returning the completed Affidavit/Release, winner attests to the authenticity of her winning entry.
Once the Winner has returned the documents for Sponsor’s review and acceptance, Sponsors will send the Prize by USPS regular mail, by UPS delivery or as otherwise determined by the Sponsor to the qualified Winner at the addresses given by them to Sponsor.
Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. Taxes and any other expenses and incidentals not mentioned herein are winner’s sole responsibility. By entering, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules.
All entrants consent to use of their names and likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that Sponsor, WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT INC., and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, their respective successors and assigns, and any and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, licensees and advertising and promotion agencies (“Released Parties”), shall not be liable for, and participants hereby forever and irrevocably releases and discharges same of, any personal injury, death, loss or damage of any kind or any other causes of action or claims related to (i) participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize awarded, including, without limitation, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; (ii) participant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes; or (iii) participant’s entry in the Sweepstakes and/or participation in any prize or Sweepstakes related activities, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, or claims based on publicity, copyright or other intellectual property and proprietary rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, libel, visual or audio alteration or faulty mechanical reproduction, or infringement of moral rights, right of publicity, copyright or other intellectual property and proprietary rights.
Each participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties, from and against any loss, damage or expense (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) that they may suffer or incur as a result of or in conjunction or connection with participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity, acceptance or use of the prize and/or any breach or alleged breach of any warranty or representation made by participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR HARM TO BUSINESS OR REPUTATION, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, POSTING ON OR ACCESS AND/OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM ANY WEB SITE OWNED, OPERATED OR CONTROLLED BY SPONSOR, OR ACCEPTANCE OR USAGE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR BODILY OR PERSONAL INJURY, EVEN IF SPONSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF PROMOTION ENTITIES ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED $1.00.
Promotion Entities are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Website or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incomplete, illegible, stolen, mutilated or misdirected entries. Entrant is responsible for all on-line charges and fees incurred and with any Internet Service Provider and or wireless carrier.
No mechanical reproduction of entries accepted. Mass entries, or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be disqualified. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Promotion Entities determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate or modify the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at www.ilovepeanutbutter.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
Sponsor will post the first name initial, last name, and state of legal residence of the Winners at the Sweepstakes website, www.ilovepeanutbutter.com following the verification of the Winners through 10/31/2023.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, send an email with the subject line “Peanut Butter & Co and Barbie Digital Movie Winners List” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received by 10/31/2023.
- SEVERABILITY: If any one or more provisions of these Official Rules are held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, effect or enforcement of any other provision or provisions of these Official Rules.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The failure of the Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, terrorism, fire, riot, earthquake, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of the Sponsors or other force majeure event shall not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, VENUE: These Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with New York law without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Participants agree that the state and federal courts located in New York shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or relating to these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes or participants’ entry and/or participation in the Sweepstakes, and participants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue thereof. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. You understand that you are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, or WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, or WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT.