VIDEO RECIPE: White Chocolate Peanut Butter Orange Blondies
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 24 blondies
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
10 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
Zest of 1 large navel orange, finely grated
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup orange marmalade, divided
1 cup White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter, divided
1 (3.5 ounce) good quality white chocolate bar, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts (optional)
Pinch coarse salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9” x 13” baking pan by lining with foil so that it overhangs. Grease the foil and sides.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, or the base of a mixer, combine the melted butter, sugar, orange zest, eggs, and vanilla, and beat 2 minutes until thick and evenly combined.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the peanut butter and 1/2 cup orange marmalade, and continue to beat for 1 minute.
5. Add the flour mixture, and mix just until combined.
6. Fold in the white chocolate and peanuts, if using.
7. Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan, and use a spoon or piping bag to top the batter with dollops of the remaining 1/2 cup marmalade and remaining ½ cup peanut butter. Sprinkle with the course sea salt.
8. Bake 15 minutes, then rotate, and bake an additional 12 minutes, or until top is set and shiny, and edges are golden brown (it will still be a bit soft in the center). Note: I like to underbake them slightly for maximum gooeyness.
9. Remove from oven and let cool in pan 20 minutes, before lifting out of pan and onto a baking rack. Let cool completely at least 2 hours, or chill, before cutting. (They slice cleaner when cold.) Drizzle with peanut butter glaze, if desired.
Peanut Butter Glaze
In a small bowl, whisk together 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, 1/4 cup White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter, and 5 tablespoons milk until smooth. Drizzle over the cooled blondies before cutting.
The post VIDEO RECIPE: White Chocolate Peanut Butter Orange Blondies appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.