VIDEO RECIPE: White Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Gluten Free)
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Gluten free baking doesn’t have to be hard! These oatmeal cookies are a breeze to make and don’t require any extra special gluten free ingredients you wouldn’t normally have on hand.
In this recipe the White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter lends a sweetness to the cookie and a sprinkle of sea salt on top before cooking balances out the flavor. With a crunchy outside and a soft inside these hearty cookies are the perfect treat for an afternoon snack or dessert.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 12 large cookies
3 cups gluten-free oats (such as Bob’s Red Mill)
½ cup granulated white sugar
½ cup White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs, whisked
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Flaky sea salt, for garnish (or you may use kosher salt)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
2. Add peanut butter, whisked eggs, melted butter, and vanilla and mix until evenly combined.
3. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop batter onto parchment lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Sprinkle tops of cookies with flaky sea salt.
4. Bake 15 minutes, or until baked through and golden on the edges.
5. Transfer cookies to cooling rack and let cool before serving.
The post VIDEO RECIPE: White Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Gluten Free) appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.