Peanut Butter & Co. Magic Cookie Bars
<! –– Bazaarvoice Shopify Integration Version 2.1 ––>
These yummy bars are made with ingredients that everyone loves! Combining graham crackers, peanut butter, coconut, and chocolate chips, our Magic Bars will be a hit with your friends, family, and anyone else who gets a taste!
- Yield:12 bars
- Prep Time:30 minutes
- Cook Time:25 minutes
- Total Time:55 minutes
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 (15-ounce) can condensed milk, slightly warmed in the microwave
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator
1 cup roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9” square baking pan with foil so that it extends over all for sides. Grease generously with cooking spray
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl, then pour into baking dish and press tightly into a flat layer.
3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, salt, and Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator until smooth. Pour over the graham cracker layer.
4. Sprinkle on the peanuts, coconut, and chocolate chips into an even layer, using your hands to press down slightly into the condensed milk
5. Baked 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool completely in pan. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Tags: Chocolate Cookies Dessert Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator Snack Sweet Treats Vegetarian video recipe videos