VIDEO RECIPE: Peanut Butter Magic Cookie Bars
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Yield: 12 bars
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 (15-ounce) can condensed milk, slightly warmed in microwave
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
1 cup roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9” square baking pan with foil so that it extends over all for sides. Grease generously with cooking spray
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl, then pour into baking dish and press tightly into a flat layer.
3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, salt, and peanut butter until smooth. Pour over graham cracker layer.
4. Sprinkle on the peanuts, coconut, and chocolate chips into an even layer, using your hands to press down slightly into the condensed milk
5. Baked 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool completely in pan. Remove from pan and cut into squares.