VIDEO RECIPE: Peanut Butter Green Curry Baked Tofu
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 15 minutes active; at least one hour inactive (marinating time)
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound extra firm tofu, diced into 1” pieces
1 large bunch cilantro, ends trimmed
1/3 cup The Bee’s Knees peanut butter
1 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
1 (14-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
4 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
2 large garlic cloves, peeled
Sliced scallions, for garnish
Cooked white rice for serving (optional)
1. Dice tofu and place in a baking pan.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine cilantro, peanut butter, ginger, coconut milk, curry paste, garlic cloves, and salt. Puree until smooth.
3. Pour sauce over tofu, toss to coat, and let marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until bubbling and hot.
5. Set under broiler for 2-3 minutes to brown top (optional), and serve hot with scallions on top. Can be served over white rice.
The post VIDEO RECIPE: Peanut Butter Green Curry Baked Tofu appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.