VIDEO RECIPE: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 15 minutes + 2 hours chill time
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total time: 2 hours and 27 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
3/4 cup unsalted butter
1/3 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
2/3 cup granulated white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugar for 5 minutes until light, fluffy, and doubled in volume.
2. Stir in vanilla, salt, and flour until thoroughly combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
3. Dump batter onto a large sheet of wax paper and shape into a long rectangle, about 14” X 2”. Wrap with wax paper and place in fridge to chill for at least 2 hours until solid.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice cookies into 1/2” thick slices and place on parchment-lined baking sheet about 2” apart.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set and very lightly browned on edges. Let cool on pan 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
The post VIDEO RECIPE: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.