VIDEO RECIPE: Honey Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Yield: 1 9″ loaf (about 8 servings)
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 cup The Bee’s Knees peanut butter
1/4 cup buttermilk
2 large eggs
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons turbinado sugar (also known as “raw” sugar)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan, and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat the bananas, peanut butter, buttermilk, eggs, melted butter, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
4. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the top with the peanuts and turbinado sugar.
5. Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely.