Turkey Peanut Butter Bacon Burger
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Next time you’re craving a burger, give this recipe a shot. It will become your new favorite!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound ground turkey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
4 slices cheddar cheese
4 hamburger buns
8 slices cooked turkey bacon
lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles to top
1. Mix ground turkey, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and peanut butter in a bowl until combined. Form 4 burger patties from the mixture. Cover with plastic and put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to chill.
2. Cook the turkey patties in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook for 5-10 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
3. Add a cheese slice to each burger and cook for 1 additional minute until cheese is melted.
4. Cook turkey bacon, toast your burger buns, and prepare toppings. Put burgers together and enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other barbecue recipes would you like to see a peanut buttery version of?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Smooth Operator, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, May 28th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 6/4/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Smooth Operator peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.