Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total time: 27 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
sugar to roll cookies in
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl mix butter, peanut butter, chocolate chips, sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla with a mixer.
2. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into bowl and continue to mix until fully combined. Shape cookie mix into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes. Immediately after taking out of the oven, lightly press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Let cool, store in airtight container and enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
Pamela uses her two favorite things, peanut butter & chocolate, for these holiday cookies. What other holiday cookies are you making with peanut butter this year.
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, December 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 12/19/13 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.