Simple Smooth Operator Peanut Butter Cream of Wheat
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
2 cups water
2 cups 2% milk
3/4 cup Cream of Wheat cereal
1 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
1 pinch kosher salt
1. In a large saucepan bring the water and milk to a low boil over medium heat. Pour in the cream of wheat and stir to incorporate. Then immediately stir in the Smooth Operator peanut butter and pinch of salt until smooth. Bring the mixture to a boil for 30 seconds.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and divide the hot cereal among four bowls. Serve warm.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other add ins would complement the peanut butter in Kelsey’s cream of wheat?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Smooth Operator, the peanut butter used in this recipe
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, January 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 01/18/13 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Smooth Operator peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.
The post Simple Smooth Operator Peanut Butter Cream of Wheat appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.