Peanut Butter Pumpkin Eclair Cake
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 8 hours and 20 minutes (includes 8 hours chilling time)
Yield: 12-16 servings
1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate morsels
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 cups milk
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup Old Fashioned Smooth peanut butter
2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping, thawed
1 (14 ounce) package graham crackers
1/4 cup chopped peanuts or walnuts (optional)
1. Pour white chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
2. Pour heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe cup and microwave for 1-2 minutes until cream comes to a boil. Alternatively, heat cream in a small saucepan on the stovetop over medium heat until boiling.
3. Pour boiling cream over white chocolate chip morsels and stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool for 30-45 minutes.
4. In a large bowl mix milk, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, vanilla instant pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice until mixture is smooth and creamy.
5. Fold in whipped topping until combined.
6. Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan with a layer of graham crackers, breaking some to fit into pieces to fit.
7. Pour half the pudding mixture over graham crackers and spread evenly.
8. Place a layer of graham crackers on top of pudding mixture.
9. Pour the remaining pudding mixture over graham crackers and spread evenly.
10. Top with another layer of graham crackers.
11. Using an electric mixer, beat cooled white chocolate ganache until mixture has thickened.
12. Pour on top of graham crackers and spread evenly. Garnish with chopped peanuts or walnuts.
13. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight before serving.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other kinds of chocolaty cookies would you like to see us make?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Old Fashioned Smooth peanut butter, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Tuesday, January 1st, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 1/8/16 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Smooth Operator peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.