Peanut Butter Honey Lattes
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
I love the flavor of this peanut butter and honey latte. It’s subtle, and fun. Using The Bee’s Knees brings out the honey more, but if all you have in your cupboard is Smooth Operator, that’ll do just fine.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 lattes
1 1/2 cups milk
3 tablespoons The Bee’s Knees peanut butter
2-3 tablespoons honey, depending on desired sweetness
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh hot espresso or strong coffee
1. In a small saucepan set over medium heat, combine the milk, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla, stirring until smooth. When mixture is steaming, use a whisk, immersion blender, small hand-held mixer, or milk frother to froth the milk until light and foamy.
2. Divide the hot coffee between 2 large mugs. Add the frothy milk mixture and serve immediately.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other peanut butter beverage recipes would you like to see?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of The Bee’s Knees, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, April 13th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 4/21/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of The Bee’s Knees peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.