Peanut Butter and Jelly Panzanella Salad
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
2 tablespoons butter
1 French baguette cut into 1 inch cubes
1/3 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator peanut butter
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh blackberries
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
1/4 cup apricot preserves
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add in cubed bread, toss to coat with butter and cook stirring occasionally until bread is toasted and is golden brown, about 7-10 minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add peanut butter to a small microwaveable bowl. Heat for 20-30 seconds until creamy.
4. Pour peanut butter over bread and toss to coat.
5. Add berries to a medium bowl. Gently stir apricot preserves with berries until combined.
6. Add berries and peanuts in with the bread and gently toss until combined.
7. Serve immediately.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other kinds of salads would you like to see us add peanut butter to?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Smooth Operator, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, August 12th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 8/19/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Smooth Operator peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.