Peanut Butter and Cherry Bread Pudding
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 9 servings
8 slices of bread, cubed
1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and halved
1 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup The Bee’s Knees peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Toss the cubed bread with the pitted and halved cherries and pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter together.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the bread and gently stir everything together, pressing the bread down to make sure that the egg and milk mixture soaks into as much of the bread as possible.
5. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the top is golden and the center is set.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
Brandi makes her bread pudding with cherries. In this peanut butter bread pudding recipe what other fruits would you swap out the cherries for?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of The Bee’s Knees, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, July 29 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 08/1/13 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of The Bee’s Knees. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.