Overnight Blueberry Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: Overnight
Yield: 1 serving
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup milk plus splash in the morning
2 tablespoons Smooth Operator peanut butter
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon flax seeds
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Put all ingredients in a jar or bowl. Stir so everything is combined. Put lid on, and put in refrigerator overnight.
2. In the morning, splash a bit of milk on top and stir around again. Enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What are your favorite things to mix in overnight oats?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Smooth Operator, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, September 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 09/18/14 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Smooth Operator peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.