No Bake Peanut Butter S’mores
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 25 minutes (includes 1 hour chilling time)
Yield: 16-20 bars
For the crust
1 cup butter, melted (2 sticks)
3 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
For the topping
1 large jar of marshmallow fluff
1 (12.5-ounce) bag of chocolate chips
3 tablespoons shortening
1. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Microwave the butter until melted.
3. In a bowl, combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour this mixture into the baking pan. Pack it down firmly with a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Spread the marshmallow fluff over the crust. The easiest way to do this is to first heat the marshmallow fluff in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Then dip the spatula into a glass of hot water and use that to spread the fluff. Re-dip as needed to prevent the fluff from sticking to the spatula.
6. Heat the chocolate chips and shortening in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the chocolate until all the chips are melted.
7. Pour the chocolate over the marshmallow fluff, using a spatula to evenly spread the chocolate.
8. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
9. Once the bars are set, remove them from the pan using the tin foil and cut into squares. I recommend dipping a large knife into a bowl of warm water to prevent the marshmallow fluff from sticking to the knife. Re-dip as needed.
10. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other kinds of no-bake treats would you like to see us make?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Smooth Operator, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, June 25th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 7/2/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Smooth Operator peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.