Maple Peanut Butter Chicken Ravioli with Browned Butter
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 3/4 cups Mighty Maple peanut butter
1 large egg
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 package wonton skins
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Wash and pat dry the chicken breast. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, 1 cup of the Mighty Maple peanut butter, salt and pepper. Place the chicken breasts in the mixture and turn to coat.
2. Place chicken in a baking dish and bake for 45-55 minutes until tender and cooked through. Allow the chicken to cool and cut into 1-inch cubes.
3. Place one wonton skin on a dry surface. Have the remaining 3/4 cup of Mighty Maple peanut butter in front of you and scoop 1 teaspoon of peanut butter onto the wonton. Then, add a cube of chicken on top. Using a slightly moistened finger, wet all four edges of the wonton skin and place a second skin over the chicken to seal in the chicken. Press well all along the outer edges, making sure there are no holes or perforations. Place finished ravioli on a cookie sheet to dry slightly while you prepare remaining ravioli.
4. Once all ravioli are complete, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli in batches for 5 at a time, boiling for about 4 minutes or until they float to the surface and the pasta is completely translucent. Remove to a serving bowl.
5. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat add the butter. Cook until the butter is slightly foamy and a warm, nutty brown color. Remove from heat.
6. Serve ravioli hot and top each serving with two spoonfuls of brown butter.
The post Maple Peanut Butter Chicken Ravioli with Browned Butter appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.