Maple Peanut Butter Bread Pudding
You can also use Smooth Operator peanut butter in this recipe but Mighty Maple is highly recommended!
Yield: 4 servings
For the bread pudding
1/2 cup Mighty Maple peanut butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon maple extract or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 cups brioche or challah bread, cut into 1/2” pieces
For the sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon Mighty Maple peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray four 6-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the bread pudding ingredients, except for the bread, together until well combined.
3. Add the bread and stir to coat the pieces.
4. Pour the mixture evenly into the four prepared ramekins and bake for 25 minutes. The bread pudding will puff up very high while in the oven, but it will settle after it cools for a few minutes.
5. While the bread pudding is baking, prepare the sauce by mixing together the maple syrup and peanut butter in a small bowl.
6. After the 25 minutes are up, remove the bread pudding from the oven and let cool for
7. Pour the sauce over each ramekin and serve immediately.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
Which flavor of peanut butter would you make this with?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Mighty Maple, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, October 6th, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 10/23/14 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Mighty Maple peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.