Fudgy Dark Chocolate Holiday Brownies
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Brownies are one of my all time favorite desserts. Especially if they are warm out of the oven and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I’m salivating just thinking about it! These Dark Chocolate Holiday Brownies are the perfect treat for any of your gatherings throughout winter. Make them for a party ahead of time, or save the decorating as a party activity (the kids would love topping the brownies with melted chocolate and sprinkles). The addition of Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams is the secret ingredient that will knock everyone’s socks off! Happy baking!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 brownies
For the brownies:
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams
For the decorations:
Chocolate almond bark
White chocolate almond bark
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl mix together dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder.
- 3. Stir together melted butter, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Add Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams & chocolate chips.
- 4. Gradually stir in the flour mixture, blending well.
- 5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
- 6. For the snowflake brownies, melt white chocolate almond bark in microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted. Spoon into ziploc baggie & snip corner. Using a cookie cutter, cut into snowflake shapes. Decorate with white chocolate & sanding sugar.
- 7. For holiday sprinkle brownies melt chocolate almond bark in microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted. Spoon into ziploc baggie & snip & snip corner. Drizzle brownies with chocolate & top with sprinkles.