Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 peanut butter cups
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (or dark chocolate for less sugar)
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Cocoa peanut powder
1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or agave/honey)
1/4 cup water (or milk)
1. Heat chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minutes. Stir together with a fork until combined.
2. Set out 12 cupcake liners. Add 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate to the bottom of each muffin liner. Rotate each so that the melted chocolate runs on the sides and coats around the muffin liner.
3. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to set. While cooling in freezer, mix peanut butter filling. Add powdered peanut butter, maple syrup, and water in a bowl. Should make a thick peanut butter mixture.
4. Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter filling to each muffin liner. Divide remaining chocolate evenly on top of each of the peanut butter cups. Shake slightly to spread chocolate evenly.
5. Place in the freezer again for another 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!