Chocolate Peanut Butter Cherry Smoothie
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1 1/2 cups chocolate milk
1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
2 cups frozen cherries
Ice cubes (about 5, or enough to reach desired consistency)
Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse, then blend on high until mixture is smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
Amelia uses frozen cherries in this chocolate peanut butter smoothie. What other fruits would you combine with Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter for a smoothie?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, February 10, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 02/13/14 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.