Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
If you have never considered putting chocolate and banana together, I highly recommend it. There is something about that sweet banana flavor mixed with decadent chocolate that makes these cookies amazing. The best part is that they are not only delicious, but they are healthy and packed full of nutrients. So go ahead, make a batch, and try to eat just one!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 16 cookies
1 1/4 cup oat flour
1 scoop Sunwarrior vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 extra large ripe banana, mashed
1/2 cup brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 tbsp. dark chocolate chips (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, add chocolate peanut butter and coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt coconut oil. Whisk together. Add mashed banana, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry. Mix until a thick cookie dough is formed. Cover and put in fridge to chill for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Use a cookie scoop to scoop 16 cookies evenly onto the cookie sheet. Flatten out slightly with hand until about 1/2 an inch thick.
5. Top each cookie with a few chocolate chips. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool, then enjoy!