Almond & Cashew Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
This is my variation of the ‘fluffernutter’ which is a sandwich made with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff usually served on white bread. I decided to make almond & cashew butter cookies and sandwich them with marshmallow cream in the center. Hello delicious! The cookies are so soft and the marshmallow cream is so smooth – it’s like the s’mores cousin.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Total time: 24 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies, 12 sandwiches
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl whisk together the flours, salt and baking soda.
- 3. In another large bowl beat together the butter, Bestie Almond & Cashew butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the vanilla and egg and beat until well combined.
- 4. Gradually stir in the flour mixture, blending well.
- 5. Using cookie scoop, place rounded tablespoons of dough on the baking sheets.
- 6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 7. Once cookies have completely cooled, spread 1/2 tablespoonful of marshmallow cream on the bottom of one cookie and top with another cookie to make a sandwich.
The post Almond & Cashew Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.