White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
Sweet white chocolate chips are a delicious contrast to the tart cranberries in these festive cookies. These tasty treats are pretty enough to be wrapped up and given as a gift!
- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes
- Total Time:30 minutes
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
11/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine your butter, Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolatey Wonderful, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt until mixed with a creamy texture, only for about 2-3 minutes. Then, scrape down the excess ingredients on the sides of the bowl.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract for about 2 minutes.
- Then, add the flour and mix it is partly combined, this will not take long. After, add your white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Stir these into the mixture with a spoon or spatula, or very slowly with an electric mixer, until combined evenly throughout the mixture.
- Roll your mixture into a dozen evenly sized balls and place them several inches apart on your prepped baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, then enjoy!
Tags: Bake Yourself Happy Baking Christmas Christmas Cookie Cranberry Cranberry Cookie holiday Holiday Baking Holiday Recipe Holidays Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter Cookies Peanut Butter Recipe White Chocolate White Chocolate Chip White Chocolate Wonderful White Chocolatey Wonderful