Three Ingredient Cinnamon Swirl Apple Galette
- Yield:6-8 slices
- Cook Time:20-25 minutes
- Total Time:30 minutes
1 9oz Puff Pastry sheet
2 Medium Apples
About ½ cup Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon Swirl
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- >Remove cores from apples and thinly slice.
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll puff pastry and use a rolling pin to make 10-inch square and place into the pan.
- Use a knife to lightly score a 1-inch border around the edges of the pastry. Using a fork, poke tiny holes all over the center of the pastry. Put Peanut Butter Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl on the puff pastry, avoiding the edges. Arrange apple slices on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown and flaky, and the apples are tender. Serve while still warm!