Peanut Butter Frittata (Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free)
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 pound fresh asparagus ends trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
1 large Roma tomato, chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
1/2 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
6 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 8” x 8” casserole dish with nonstick baking spray.
3. Lay asparagus, tomato slices and basil on the bottom of dish.
4. Spread peanut butter evenly on top of asparagus and tomatoes. Crack eggs over vegetable and peanut butter layers.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
6. Remove from oven; serve warm.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
In this recipe Amie adds peanut butter to a vegetable frittata. What other ways could you incorporate peanut butter into an egg dish?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Smooth Operator, the peanut butter used in this recipe
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, January 21, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 01/24/13 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Smooth Operator peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.
The post Peanut Butter Frittata (Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free) appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.