No-Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 12 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
2 cups granulated sugar
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
1. In a large pot bring the sugar, butter, and milk to a boil for one minute. Remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the salt and peanut butter, until the peanut butter is completely smooth and incorporated. Fold in the oats with a spatula until evenly distributed.
Line two baking sheets with wax paper and drop the batter by rounded tablespoonfuls on it. The spacing can be close since the cookies will not expand. Place them in the fridge to chill or at least 2 hours. Lift off the wax paper with a spatula and enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other no-bake goodies have you made or thought of making with peanut butter?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of White Chocolate Wonderful, the peanut butter used in this recipe!
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, September 10, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 9/14/12 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter ($6 value). Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.
The post No-Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.