No-Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Peanut butter cheesecake is always a good idea. But when it’s a no-bake cheesecake? That’s a true win-win. This deliciously velvety peanut butter cheesecake takes just 20 minutes to prepare, so it easily fits into anyone’s schedule. Start with a crust of crushed chocolate wafers, then prepare a filling of reduced-fat cream cheese, White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter, vanilla, sugar, and a splash of half & half! Freeze overnight, top with a dark chocolate ganache, and serve! Easily sliced straight from the freezer for even more convenience, this luscious cake is the perfect dessert to crown a meal.
- Yield:10 servings
- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Cook Time:8 hours to freeze overnight
- Total Time:8 hours 20 minutes
For the cake 9 oz chocolate wafers 1/3 cup coconut oil 1/4 cup canola oil 16 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature 2 tbsp half & half 2 tsp vanilla Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolatey Wonderful shortening to grease
For the toppings 8 oz dark chocolate, chopped 3/4 cup half & half 1/2 cup crushed peanuts 1/2 cup white chocolate chips more melted White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter for drizzling
- Amply grease a 10” springform pan with shortening.
- In a food processor grind the chocolate wafers into fine crumbs. Next add the coconut oil and canola oil, pulsing until all crumbs are evenly coated. Transfer to the bottom of the greased springform pan, spreading out into an even layer. Gently smooth with the back of the tablespoon, then place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean out the food processor.
- When ready, add the cream cheese, sugar, half & half, and vanilla to the food processor, pulsing until well combined. Next, in a heatproof bowl soften the Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolatey Wonderful in the microwave for 30 seconds, then add to the food processor. Again pulse until thoroughly mixed. Lastly pour the cream cheese mixture over the frozen crust, using a spatula to smooth the surface. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Once the cake is completely frozen, prepare the topping. In a small saucepan heat the dark chocolate over a low flame until melted, then quickly whisk in the half & half to create a ganache. Pour the ganache over the top of the frozen cake, spreading as evenly as possible and allowing it to just creep over the edge of the cake. Top with crushed peanuts, white chocolate chips, and Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolatey Wonderful drizzle, then freeze for another 10 minutes. When ready, slice, and serve! This is easily sliced straight from the freezer