No-Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Peanut butter cheesecake is always a good idea. But when it’s a no-bake cheesecake? That’s a true win-win. This deliciously velvety peanut butter cheesecake take just 20 minutes to prepare, so it easily fits into anyone’s schedule. Start with a crust of crushed chocolate wafers, then prepare a filling of reduced-fat cream cheese, White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter, vanilla, sugar, and a splash of half & half! Freeze overnight, top with a dark chocolate ganache, and serve! Easily sliced straight from the freezer for even more convenience, this luscious cake is the perfect dessert to crown a meal.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Freeze time: 8 hours to overnight to freeze
Total time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
For the cake
9 oz chocolate wafers
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup canola oil
16 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
2 tbsps. half & half
2 tsps. vanilla
16 oz. White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
shortening to grease
For the toppings
8 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
3/4 cup half & half
1/2 cup crushed peanuts
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
more melted White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter for drizzling
- 1. Amply grease a 10” springform pan with shortening.
- 2. In a food processor grind the chocolate wafers into fine crumbs. Next add the coconut oil and canola oil, pulsing until all crumbs are evenly coated. Transfer to the bottom of the greased springform pan, spreading out into an even layer. Gently smooth with the back of tablespoon, then place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, clean out the food processor.
- 4. When ready, add the cream cheese, sugar, half & half, and vanilla to the food processor, pulsing until well combined. Next, in a heatproof bowl soften the White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, then add to the food processor. Again pulse until thoroughly mixed. Lastly pour the cream cheese mixture over the frozen crust, using a spatula to smooth the surface. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- 5. Once the cake is completely frozen, prepare the topping. In a small saucepan heat the dark chocolate over a low flame until melted, then quickly whisk in the half & half to create a ganache. Pour the ganache over the top of the frozen cake, spreading as evenly as possible and allowing it to just creep over the edge of the cake. Top with crushed peanuts, white chocolate chips, and White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter drizzle, then freeze for another 10 minutes. When ready, slice and serve! This is easily sliced straight from the freezer with no defrosting required.