The Heat is On Peanut Butter Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours and 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
8 bone-in chicken thighs<
3/4 The Heat is On peanut butter
1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup cider vinegar
5 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/2 cup low-sodium chicken stock
1. In a small bowl stir together The Heat is On peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, and dark brown sugar until smooth.
2. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel and nestle them in a 5-quart slow cooker. Pour the chicken stock over the thighs and let it drizzle down underneath them. Use a spatula to slather the thighs with the peanut sauce on both sides, generously coating the top.
3. Cook the chicken thighs on high heat for 3 hours. Remove the lid to release the steam and use tongs to place the thighs over the rice to serve.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
Kelsey serves the chicken on a bed of white rice. How else would you turn the chicken into a complete entree?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of The Heat Is On the peanut butter used in this recipe!
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, October 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 10/18/12 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of The Heat Is On peanut butter ($6 value). Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.
The post The Heat is On Peanut Butter Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs appeared first on - Peanut Butter & Co. Recipe Blog.