Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Latte
Yield: 2 servings
2 cups strong brewed coffee
4 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice peanut butter, divided
1/4 cup whole milk
3 teaspoons sugar, or sweetener of choice (more or less to taste)
1/4 cup heavy cream, whipped to medium peaks
1. Add the coffee, 3 tablespoons peanut butter, whole milk, and sugar to a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into 2 mugs and divide the whipped cream on top. Drizzle on the remaining tablespoon peanut butter.* Serve immediately.
* You may warm the remaining peanut butter for a few seconds in the microwave to achieve a looser consistency for the drizzle.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other kinds of pumpkin spice beverages would you like to see us make?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Pumpkin Spice peanut butter, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, September 3rd, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 9/9/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Pumpkin Spice peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.