Chocolate Peanut Butter Mud Cake
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 10-20 servings
2 (17.6 oz.) packages of dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
1 (10.5 oz.) bag miniature marshmallows
1 cup Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
1/2 cup toffee peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 15X10x1-inch jelly roll pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour batter into the prepared jelly roll pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, and top with miniature marshmallows; bake for 8 to 10 more minutes.
4. In a small bowl, microwave Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter for 30 seconds or until smooth. Drizzle melted peanut butter over warm cake and sprinkle with butter toffee peanuts.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other kinds of cakes would you like to see a peanut buttery version of?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Dark Chocolate Dreams, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, May 28th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 6/4/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.