No-bake cookies are a wonderful way to produce a delicious treat without all the hassle of mixing and baking. To make these delicate peanut butter cookies you boil all of the ingredients for a minute, then let the batter chill until they are ready to enjoy. The absence of flour also makes them perfect for those allergic to wheat because they are naturally gluten-free.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 12 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
2 cups granulated sugar
1 stick unsalted butter
½ cup whole milk
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
1. In a large pot bring the sugar, butter, and milk to a boil for one minute. Remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the salt and peanut butter, until the peanut butter is completely smooth and incorporated. Fold in the oats with a spatula until evenly distributed.
Line two baking sheets with wax paper and drop the batter by rounded tablespoonfuls on it. The spacing can be close since the cookies will not expand. Place them in the fridge to chill or at least 2 hours. Lift off the wax paper with a spatula and enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other no-bake goodies have you made or thought of making with peanut butter?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of White Chocolate Wonderful, the peanut butter used in this recipe!
- The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, September 10, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.
- One entry per person.
- Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
- Winner(s) will have until 9/14/12 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
- Winner will win one 16oz jar of White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter ($6 value). Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Peanut Butter Chicken Chili
- Good Morning Peanut Butter and Oats Coffee Cake
- Peanut Butter & Oat Carrot Cake Breakfast Pudding with Candied Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots de Crème
- Chipotle Sweet Potato & Peanut Butter Wrap
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Yogurt Parfait
- Peanut Butter Tempeh Kebabs
- Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles with Ground Beef
- Banana-Hemp PB Smoothie and Chocolate-Covered Strawberry PB Breakfast Shake
- Spicy Peanut Butter Onion & Herb Bread
- Mini Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peanut Butter Cake with Caramelized Bananas and Chocolate
- Triple Layer Elvis Birthday Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Grilled Fruit & Peanut Butter Dessert Sandwich
- Peanut Butter-Marinated Spiced Fried Chicken
- Peanut Butter Banana Elvis Cupcakes
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Dutch Baby
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Muffins
- Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars
- Homemade Peanut Butter Pop Tarts
- 31 Days of Dark Chocolate Dreams
- Alejandra Ramos
- Amelia Winslow
- Amie Valpone
- Amy Green
- Annalise Sandberg
- Brandi Evans
- Caroline Wright
- Caroline Yoder
- Erin D.
- Evan Thomas
- Faith Gorsky
- Hannah Queen
- Irvin Lin
- Isabelle Boucher
- Jacqui Scoggin
- Jennifer Orcutt
- Jessie Oleson
- Julie Van Rosendaal
- Katie Bryson
- Kelsey Banfield
- Kris Schoels
- Lauren Zembron
- Lori Twitchell
- Marc Matsumoto
- Matt Weber
- Pamela Reed
- Sally McKenney
- Sanura Weathers
- Stephanie Eddy
- Tieghan Gerard
- Tina Haupert
- Valerie Harrison
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Fruit, Gluten-free, Halloween, Lunch, Mighty Maple, Noodles, Old Fashioned Crunchy, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, Smooth Operator, Snack, Soup, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, Yogurt, youtube